Cruze Discussion General Chevrolet Cruze discussion.

Automatic door locks delaying in locking - need the best locksmith

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 AM

Deltmooro is on a distinguished road
Default Automatic door locks delaying in locking - need the best locksmith

i have my Chevy cruze 2006 and i'm having problem with it electrical door locks. automatic door locks or delaying in locking normally locks as soon as put in gear but now takes a few minutes, also sometimes key fob won't unlock it. so i needs a best locksmith who can fix this issue so if anyone have some idea of it plzz share it with me
Old 01-20-2017, 01:06 AM

FrankRodriguez1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Deltmooro
i have my Chevy cruze 2006 and i'm having problem with it electrical door locks. automatic door locks or delaying in locking normally locks as soon as put in gear but now takes a few minutes, also sometimes key fob won't unlock it. so i needs a best locksmith who can fix this issue so if anyone have some idea of it plzz share it with me
I hope you have found the Locksmith for your car because it's long time now.Whenever having problems with automatic door locks , consider checking first the solenoid and its connected wiring from the mechanic.This is the main issue which can cause such problems so next time while having this trouble you must do check this first.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:02 AM

Deanjones is on a distinguished road

Yes..i agree with you Mr. Frank checking solenoid and batteries also find a way to unlock the door.Otherwise Locksmith is the best option.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:18 PM

Jimmcarry is on a distinguished road

I think it is a good idea of calling Locksmith. I have accidentally unlocked the car whilst in the garden, and only a neighbour said she noticed my indicators flashing was i aware of it.She then called a local Locksmith and he put a new key in the car door lock and i was able to come out of my car.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:54 PM

mikevolpe is on a distinguished road

I would be inclined to say you need a Chevy technician than a Locksmith. I'm not an expert but I suggest that these technician should probably be your first port of call.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:56 PM

petermartin is on a distinguished road

I locked myself out of a rental car in a desolate area. I was lucky and a young couple was nice enough to help me. They took me to the car rental agency. I was given a duplicate key by their Locksmith technician and on my way back to the car. I was not charged anything by the car rental agency. I was very lucky.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:36 PM

aaranpeters is on a distinguished road

Delayed egress systems are door locking systems which prevent a door from opening immediately when egress is attempted in a non-emergency situation.An integrated Delayed Egress electromagnetic lock in which all logic and locking components are built into a single device.A Component System with separate locking, logic, annunciation and control components.A Positive Latching Exit Device with integral delayed egress circuitry.You must try instead of Locksmith.