Cruze Discussion General Chevrolet Cruze discussion.

Got towed in today

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Nurseman is on a distinguished road
Default Got towed in today

My 2012 1LT was towed in to the dealership today. I went to leave the mall when i put it in Reverse to back out of the parking spot it rolled forward and hit the curb. It would not move at all i had a few people help push it out of the spot to get it situated for the tow truck pick up and i tried all gears with no luck. It just jumped and slammed hard like it was catching and jumping right back out of gear. I called Onstar for them to read the codes and they said something about the transmission control module. This car only has 13,900 miles. the funny thing the guy that helped push it said he was about to go to the dealer to pick one up but he called and canceled the pick up because he did not like the fact mine was doing this and he had herd about the transmission issues and heater core issues.I guess mine was his braking point to see this first hand. I love my car and hope it can get fixed and have no more issues. This is why i have the extended warrentee and free rental cars(for me anyways) Will update soon as i hear what is wrong with it.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:09 PM

Nurseman is on a distinguished road

The dealer is replacing the Transmission Control module should have it back tomorrow If that fixes the issue
Old 08-01-2013, 06:00 AM

mariasam is on a distinguished road

I have no any idea about this please tell me more,.....