Cruze Discussion General Chevrolet Cruze discussion.

No xm??

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 05:22 PM

Nate1986 is on a distinguished road
Default No xm??

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not to forums completely so heres where I turn for help! 1 problem I've had my Cruze for 4 months now and I bought it used from a local dealer. I was gonna activate my XM when I got it but once I hit "band" it scrolls AM then FM but not to XM. I havnt took it to the dealer yet to have it looked at, I thought I would turn here first. My car is a 2012 LT2 RS package. On my window sticker it says XM equipped so I'm a little confused! Any Help??
Old 11-08-2013, 01:34 AM

alicenancy is on a distinguished road

anyone having trouble getting the inside windows defrosted? back window won't defrost even with all defrost features on and running full speed. the back widows were iced up as well after a 40 minute pre warm up. this is the only issue i have. great car!
Old 02-07-2014, 01:54 AM

pondshus2 is on a distinguished road

When I read the symptoms, it looks like the dealer might have changed the player and that is what causing the issue. So you should check with the dealer and get the actual one back to fix the issue.

Thanks
Ponds
mozilla firefox support
Old 09-21-2022, 01:14 AM

pondshus2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pondshus2
When I read the symptoms, it looks like the dealer might have changed the player and that is what causing the issue. So you should check with the dealer and get the actual one back to fix the issue.

Thanks
Ponds
mozilla firefox support
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;-->Ceramic Bathroom Wall Tiles