Cruze Discussion General Chevrolet Cruze discussion.

Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines by StopTech: Gauging Interest

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 12:02 AM

CruzeLuvJ300 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines by StopTech: Gauging Interest

Hello fellow Cruzers, long time lurker, first time poster here.

I originally posted this on another Cruze forum and it dawned on me that I should also present this to everyone else on the net. I do apologize for my delays in posting this. Anyhow, an opportunity presented itself to me for some brakelines to be made for our Cruze. I wanted to gauge interest and see how many would be interested in getting stainless steel braided brakelines made by StopTech. As most Cruzers know, aftermarket support for our cars isn't very good. That said, let take advantage of this opportunity to have something spec'ed and made for our car!

For those of your that are not familiar with StopTech products, you can find out more about their brakelines here. I have had StopTech products in my previous car, a 2008 Subaru STi. I can personally attest to the effectiveness to the addition of just their brakelines from my experience in the STi.

Please post in this thread if you would be interested. This is just gauging interest so there is no commitment to purchase anything. This would be for the Front brake lines only at this time. Rears may follow if the front proves to be a successful project. If the brake lines work out, this may be a good indication to StopTech to invest in the production of stock fitment high performance brake rotors or bbk. anyway, I digress...

Once interest has been determined, then a third party, Not myself, would be responsible for the vending and logistics. If you have questions, you can post here as well and I'll try my best to get an answer for you.