Cruze Tire and Wheels Chevrolet Cruze Tire and Wheel discussion.

Scale!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 11:37 AM

kajo100 is on a distinguished road
Default Scale!!

Hello guys..I have Cruze new model its all feature is superb and latest quality to other models of the Cruze.Its shape scale is very special..I have one question in my mind that what is the total scale of the new latest model of the Cruze?With out any load..Any one have an idea of the weight scale of the latest model of the Cruze.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:01 PM

soha is on a distinguished road

Have you checked chevrolet.com?
Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 AM

John Abraham is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing...!
Old 02-17-2014, 06:11 AM

savinandi is on a distinguished road

I am running the recent model of cruize, and I would say this is the best in cars. It ranks 5 out of 41 Affordable Small Cars. I guess the prize range is among $18,145 - $25,238. That has to be checked with the dealers.

Thanks
microneedle skin roller
Old 01-10-2015, 02:11 AM

calvinturner is on a distinguished road
Cool Auto Loan Rate

Buying a new car is not as easy if you are not financially stable. You should have a lot of savings in order to purchase a new car. Before you go to the dealership, it is usually better to get pre-approved on a car loan and do some homework. You can get some help with a site I used. Sellers are always pressuring you to purchase on your first visit, and you can do that when you have already done your homework. When have you needed more info about a new or pre-owned auto and resorted to an internet search on Harris auto loans? Your search is over, all the info that you need is at CarDealExpert.com! You should try visiting our website today if you need help with your finances for your car. You will surely be able to look for the best car deal in town.