Off-Topic General Off-Topic chat.

Procision-Auto at Your Service!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 PM

Procision-Auto is on a distinguished road
Default Procision-Auto at Your Service!

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum as you can see, but I've been in the automotive business for
decades. IB has accepted me as a forum sponsor, so I'm here to tell you more about
my services, and a little about myself:

I moved to Pickering six months ago for a position in Aerospace as my full time gig. I知 still operating Procision-Auto on the
side to keep my car-fix satisfied. I知 renting a bay at JJS Auto Salon in NewMarket (Just off HWY 404), and also doing work
on preferred cars at home in my garage near Whites Rd, and HWY 401.

Ross is my business partner who owns the shop, and has been fully licensed/certified for over 20 years. He will be handling all
certifications, alignments, and general maintenance. He also specializes in diesel technology, and small truck/SUV lift kits &
accessories. Combined, we also have access to virtually any brand of tire, wheel, as well as custom cut rims! This will be a
much more versatile arrangement than my previous shop in Cambridge.

My focus will be parts sales (aftermarket, performance, and OEM replacement), as well as engine tuning, engine building, and
performance related vehicle modifications (IE: engine, suspension, exhaust, etc.). PCM tuning via HP Tuners MPVI , and
Carburetor tuning are my strong points as well. For those who live in the Cambridge/Waterloo are, I知 down frequently for
parts deliveries, and vehicle service calls.

My current project is building a Factory Five GTM Gen I from the ground-up. The completion date is scheduled for Spring 2013.
Right now, the engine, and driveline are installed, as well as ignition wiring. Soon it will be ready for the first start, and test drive.
For those that want to follow along, you can see photos and build progress here:

http://www.facebook.com/settings/?ta.../tino.desideri

There is also a Customer Ride痴 section that you are welcome to join. Just send me some photos, and a write-up about your
car. In the near future the plan is to get a booth at the Intl. Car Show to display the GTM, and two customer rides!

Procision-Auto :: Index

I知 looking forward to working with you all, and getting together for club meets when the weather clears up this coming
season. If you need anything, send me a PM with part numbers, or make/model, and engine of your vehicle to get a quote.

Lastly, If you want to be added to my monthly mailing list, send your email info in a private message. I値l be sending out
specials, and service updates regularly.

Have a good day,
Tino

Last edited by Procision-Auto; 11-12-2012 at 10:37 PM.